Sunday, August 13, 2006

The thin line between my boredom and yours. . .

One of the most common uses of basic geometry I have found was in the most unexpected places - moderately serious conversations. Thin lines are thrown here and there to give an air of intellect to the conversation. (Purists can go to hell; I know there are no thin lines in geometry). Here’s presenting a list of thin lines I have heard or seen being used, I know its s short list…but as I grow older I think I can add more to the list.

Thin line between bravery and stupidity.
Thin line between sanity and insanity :P (and it appears that am treading it)
Thin line between discussion and a debate.
Thin line between an argument and a fight.
Thin line between living and existing.
Thin line between agnostic and an atheist.
Thin line between a believer and an agnostic.
Thin line between flirting and sexual harassment.
Thin line between metrosexual and homosexual. (according to Urban dictionary not even that much)
Thin line between Heavy metal and noise.
Thin line between ignorance and apathy.
Thin line between genius and madness.
Thin line between self respect and pride
Thin line between borrowing and stealing ( :D )
Thin line between love and hate
Thin line between hero and a dead man.
Thin line between boy friend and boyfriend.
Thin line between girl friend and girlfriend. ( apparently in both cases I think its called a hyphen)
Thin line between tidy and being obsessive compulsive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi.. Nice post! Will read more as and when I can get away from work.

And about photography, i dont think too much before I take my shots, but I know that I'm careful with my compostions. Which means - what is in the foreground, what is background, what i want in focus and what part of the frame do i want my subject to be in.

Ask questions so that i can answer them!